Translate

Follow by Email

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dialogue 3.0 Virgos Aging

Alisa:
















































Annabelle:  



A maiden born when September leaves
Are rustling in September's breeze,
sapphire on her brow should bind
Twill cure diseases of the mind.
                 - Gregorian Birthstone Poem

You're really something, Alisi.... We're on the same wavelength here.  I've been thinking about how I've been holding all of my facets, which the top right image reminds me of, and the left image reminds me of how I've been into herbs again lately.

A note to the Reader:  Alisa and I are both Virgos, but while I'm on the cusp (September 22, so I cheat between Virgo-Libra); she's a true Virgo (September 2).

Some other changes I plan to implement between 28-29:

No longer drinking water out of plastic, it's glass exclusively henceforth...



More to the exclusive side, following independent desires. I think it's a perfect age to do so, and all signs seem to be pointing to it.  No compromises.

I recently discovered my "life path", astrologically speaking, is one about finding meaning in the mundane, through observation, so I was happy to see the bear was my power animal on this hokey site.   Even if I don't get all literal about it, it's a nice animal for me to reflect on as I approach this new phase ahead.










No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm an LA transplant now living in Brooklyn. I develop film projects by day, write at night, and have a dangerous predilection for vintage Robinson Golluber scarves- this blog serves as a tiny window to everything else I do when I'm not satisfying those first three passions. I'm trying to blog more and tweet less @annabelleqv. What about you?

Labels

aa dialogues (8) accessories (4) animals (13) architecture (2) arizona (4) artsy fartsy (17) audiologues (1) autotopia (1) blueb's house (12) books (99) breakfast (8) brunch (13) cake (1) cheese (7) chicken (3) chocolate (20) clothes (12) coffee (18) collage (11) colors (20) comfort food (10) crafts (7) cutouts (1) dance (1) decor (5) design (5) dessert (22) dinnertime (48) disneyland (1) drawing (7) dreams (1) drinks (26) etiquette (1) events (2) films (48) friends (13) fruit (1) fun (3) furniture (1) gifts (1) guests (3) health (5) history (10) holidays (21) humor (36) ideas (29) illustrations (5) inspiration (86) invasion of privacy (1) junk food (3) leftovers (3) los √°ngeles (1) lunchtime (24) matterhorn (1) mexico (9) michael jackson (3) mood (1) moodvies (14) museums (2) music (123) musicals (1) nature (31) nostalgia (40) notebook of patterns (24) notes (8) noteworthy (55) opera (2) paintings (19) pastas (1) pastries (4) patterns (12) photography (18) picnics (3) plants (16) plays (2) poems (12) politics (2) ramblepants (1) recipes (1) restaurants (2) salad (4) salads (2) science (1) scraps (1) sculpture (2) seafood (4) shakes (1) shopping (8) sketching (1) skyscapes (21) smoothies (1) snacks (51) soup (13) Sriracha Rooster sauce (6) summertime (8) sweets (41) thanks (26) the world (19) theatre (2) therapy (41) thoughts (2) tomorrowland (1) travels (54) vegetables (4) video (4) vintage (1) watercolor (1) weddings (1) whining (6) winter (10) wishlist (3) wood painting (7) words (40) writing (3)