Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Warby Parker

Last night I went to my girl Bluebie's holiday party for the magazine she works for, The Believer. I found it brilliant that the magazine decided to collaborate with an eyeglasses company for this event. NYC's four eyed literati were having a field day!

I, myself, had my contacts in, but discovered, inside a well-lit yurt, an amazing eyeglasses enterprise: Warby Parker! I'll let you go on the website and learn more about them for yourself, but in short- $95.00 prescription glasses and when you buy a pair, they donate a pair to someone who's also in need of spectacles.

I decided on the Preston pair for myself, and am even considering a pair of their sunglasses:




You can try the pairs on virtually, via the website, or at home, for free! They send you the glasses in a lovely box and the shipping fees are on them. Out of sight!



2 comments:

  1. i think you would look dashing in the monocle as well leem

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost bought a monocle from them a few months back!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm an LA transplant now living in Brooklyn. I develop film projects by day, write at night, and have a dangerous predilection for vintage Robinson Golluber scarves- this blog serves as a tiny window to everything else I do when I'm not satisfying those first three passions. I'm trying to blog more and tweet less @annabelleqv. What about you?

Labels

aa dialogues (8) accessories (4) animals (13) architecture (2) arizona (4) artsy fartsy (17) audiologues (1) autotopia (1) blueb's house (12) books (99) breakfast (8) brunch (13) cake (1) cheese (7) chicken (3) chocolate (20) clothes (12) coffee (18) collage (11) colors (20) comfort food (10) crafts (7) cutouts (1) dance (1) decor (5) design (5) dessert (22) dinnertime (48) disneyland (1) drawing (7) dreams (1) drinks (26) etiquette (1) events (2) films (48) friends (13) fruit (1) fun (3) furniture (1) gifts (1) guests (3) health (5) history (10) holidays (21) humor (36) ideas (29) illustrations (5) inspiration (86) invasion of privacy (1) junk food (3) leftovers (3) los ángeles (1) lunchtime (24) matterhorn (1) mexico (9) michael jackson (3) mood (1) moodvies (14) museums (2) music (123) musicals (1) nature (31) nostalgia (40) notebook of patterns (24) notes (8) noteworthy (55) opera (2) paintings (19) pastas (1) pastries (4) patterns (12) photography (18) picnics (3) plants (16) plays (2) poems (12) politics (2) ramblepants (1) recipes (1) restaurants (2) salad (4) salads (2) science (1) scraps (1) sculpture (2) seafood (4) shakes (1) shopping (8) sketching (1) skyscapes (21) smoothies (1) snacks (51) soup (13) Sriracha Rooster sauce (6) summertime (8) sweets (41) thanks (26) the world (19) theatre (2) therapy (41) thoughts (2) tomorrowland (1) travels (54) vegetables (4) video (4) vintage (1) watercolor (1) weddings (1) whining (6) winter (10) wishlist (3) wood painting (7) words (40) writing (3)