Translate

Follow by Email

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Green and Purple Green and Purple Green and Purple Green and Purple

Here I am at Blue Stove blogging about green and purple... Had a delightful "day off" discussing Scientology with DT and prancing around Chelsea while taking breaks every 5 minutes to do work over the phone. I read, in this article posted by the brilliant Miss Whiss that Jennifer Lawrence orders the eggs Benedict without looking at the menu. For some reason when I first read this, in my head, I imagined this person orders the eggs Benedict at every restaurant she goes to as a test or experiment or something so I decided today I would order French toast at every restaurant for more convenient and adventurous brunching experiences.

I just reskimmed the article though, and I think it was just during this particular interview that she ordered the eggs Benedict- that's it. All in all, who cares... I just really like French toast and think it'll make ordering breakfast much easier if I embark on a search for the best French toast makers in the city. This idea will probably expire in about a week FYI. The breakfast place underneath the Maritime Hotel has this fantastic one with blackberries and pecans on top of a raisin French toast served with some vanilla marscapone and powdered sugar.






Also posting a beautiful purse I want, a Snickero pic and a non green or purple, yet fascinating violin case with a leopard interior. Greenandpurplegreenandpurplegreenandpurplegreenandpurple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm an LA transplant now living in Brooklyn. I develop film projects by day, write at night, and have a dangerous predilection for vintage Robinson Golluber scarves- this blog serves as a tiny window to everything else I do when I'm not satisfying those first three passions. I'm trying to blog more and tweet less @annabelleqv. What about you?

Labels

aa dialogues (8) accessories (4) animals (13) architecture (2) arizona (4) artsy fartsy (17) audiologues (1) autotopia (1) blueb's house (12) books (99) breakfast (8) brunch (13) cake (1) cheese (7) chicken (3) chocolate (20) clothes (12) coffee (18) collage (11) colors (20) comfort food (10) crafts (7) cutouts (1) dance (1) decor (5) design (5) dessert (22) dinnertime (48) disneyland (1) drawing (7) dreams (1) drinks (26) etiquette (1) events (2) films (48) friends (13) fruit (1) fun (3) furniture (1) gifts (1) guests (3) health (5) history (10) holidays (21) humor (36) ideas (29) illustrations (5) inspiration (86) invasion of privacy (1) junk food (3) leftovers (3) los ángeles (1) lunchtime (24) matterhorn (1) mexico (9) michael jackson (3) mood (1) moodvies (14) museums (2) music (123) musicals (1) nature (31) nostalgia (40) notebook of patterns (24) notes (8) noteworthy (55) opera (2) paintings (19) pastas (1) pastries (4) patterns (12) photography (18) picnics (3) plants (16) plays (2) poems (12) politics (2) ramblepants (1) recipes (1) restaurants (2) salad (4) salads (2) science (1) scraps (1) sculpture (2) seafood (4) shakes (1) shopping (8) sketching (1) skyscapes (21) smoothies (1) snacks (51) soup (13) Sriracha Rooster sauce (6) summertime (8) sweets (41) thanks (26) the world (19) theatre (2) therapy (41) thoughts (2) tomorrowland (1) travels (54) vegetables (4) video (4) vintage (1) watercolor (1) weddings (1) whining (6) winter (10) wishlist (3) wood painting (7) words (40) writing (3)