Translate

Follow by Email

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Uh, I Will Be That Girl

Wedding dress place: found. Maison Bellaish. Click below to see more beauties.



Addendum: I feel that I owe an explanation for this, at the risk of seeming like one of those girls that ogles the wedding catalogs at the nail shop and dry cleaners, imagining banquet hall floral arrangements while serial dating potential marriage prospects with names like "Lonnie" or "Greg". No, no, no... That's not what's going on here (although I did think to myself, Hmmmm what kind of bouquet goes best with this dress, when I came across the photo above). Maison Bellaish's vintage wedding gowns also make great "nice occasion" dresses. They are crafted delicately to exude stunning casual elegance. Truly... take a glance!

2 comments:

  1. I would diiiiieeeeee for a dress like that!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, Alisi. But most importantly *PEWWWWWWWW* I WOULD. Die 4. U. *pewwwwwwwww* Darlin' if you want me to YOU... *PEWWWWWWWWWWW*

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an LA transplant now living in Brooklyn. I develop film projects by day, write at night, and have a dangerous predilection for vintage Robinson Golluber scarves- this blog serves as a tiny window to everything else I do when I'm not satisfying those first three passions. I'm trying to blog more and tweet less @annabelleqv. What about you?

Labels

aa dialogues (8) accessories (4) animals (13) architecture (2) arizona (4) artsy fartsy (17) audiologues (1) autotopia (1) blueb's house (12) books (99) breakfast (8) brunch (13) cake (1) cheese (7) chicken (3) chocolate (20) clothes (12) coffee (18) collage (11) colors (20) comfort food (10) crafts (7) cutouts (1) dance (1) decor (5) design (5) dessert (22) dinnertime (48) disneyland (1) drawing (7) dreams (1) drinks (26) etiquette (1) events (2) films (48) friends (13) fruit (1) fun (3) furniture (1) gifts (1) guests (3) health (5) history (10) holidays (21) humor (36) ideas (29) illustrations (5) inspiration (86) invasion of privacy (1) junk food (3) leftovers (3) los ángeles (1) lunchtime (24) matterhorn (1) mexico (9) michael jackson (3) mood (1) moodvies (14) museums (2) music (123) musicals (1) nature (31) nostalgia (40) notebook of patterns (24) notes (8) noteworthy (55) opera (2) paintings (19) pastas (1) pastries (4) patterns (12) photography (18) picnics (3) plants (16) plays (2) poems (12) politics (2) ramblepants (1) recipes (1) restaurants (2) salad (4) salads (2) science (1) scraps (1) sculpture (2) seafood (4) shakes (1) shopping (8) sketching (1) skyscapes (21) smoothies (1) snacks (51) soup (13) Sriracha Rooster sauce (6) summertime (8) sweets (41) thanks (26) the world (19) theatre (2) therapy (41) thoughts (2) tomorrowland (1) travels (54) vegetables (4) video (4) vintage (1) watercolor (1) weddings (1) whining (6) winter (10) wishlist (3) wood painting (7) words (40) writing (3)