Translate

Follow by Email

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Out of Commish

Photobucket
I look at this text from the August Rush post, "I will do all I can to maintain my little blogspace," and think, Famous last words...

The truth is this. I've been living off coffee, croissants, hummus, couscous and ricotta pizza for the last week; my only leisurely reading has been The Economist because I am only capable of doing short spurts of reading on the subway, and I haven't touched my Notebook of Patterns since I made the colorful banner up above. I can't say I haven't been stimulated, though.

Additionally, I have acquired the unforeseen task of scouring the Internet for the hardest-to-find toilet lid in all of toilet history, am planning a pilgrimage for the springtime, am making sure those projects close to my heart remain lukewarm on the back burner, am keeping a decent living space (I have not shopped for groceries in over a month and boy is it excruciating) while preparing for yet another residential move to I-don't-know-where-yet and am trying to take the time to check in on and update my loved ones before I go to bed. Oh, all 8 of you that read this, did I mention I am about to book a penthouse suite at Heartbreak Hotel? I guess I've got my hands full for now.

More to come...

2 comments:

  1. heartbreak hotel is a better alternative to being a sucker

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an LA transplant now living in Brooklyn. I develop film projects by day, write at night, and have a dangerous predilection for vintage Robinson Golluber scarves- this blog serves as a tiny window to everything else I do when I'm not satisfying those first three passions. I'm trying to blog more and tweet less @annabelleqv. What about you?

Labels

aa dialogues (8) accessories (4) animals (13) architecture (2) arizona (4) artsy fartsy (17) audiologues (1) autotopia (1) blueb's house (12) books (99) breakfast (8) brunch (13) cake (1) cheese (7) chicken (3) chocolate (20) clothes (12) coffee (18) collage (11) colors (20) comfort food (10) crafts (7) cutouts (1) dance (1) decor (5) design (5) dessert (22) dinnertime (48) disneyland (1) drawing (7) dreams (1) drinks (26) etiquette (1) events (2) films (48) friends (13) fruit (1) fun (3) furniture (1) gifts (1) guests (3) health (5) history (10) holidays (21) humor (36) ideas (29) illustrations (5) inspiration (86) invasion of privacy (1) junk food (3) leftovers (3) los ángeles (1) lunchtime (24) matterhorn (1) mexico (9) michael jackson (3) mood (1) moodvies (14) museums (2) music (123) musicals (1) nature (31) nostalgia (40) notebook of patterns (24) notes (8) noteworthy (55) opera (2) paintings (19) pastas (1) pastries (4) patterns (12) photography (18) picnics (3) plants (16) plays (2) poems (12) politics (2) ramblepants (1) recipes (1) restaurants (2) salad (4) salads (2) science (1) scraps (1) sculpture (2) seafood (4) shakes (1) shopping (8) sketching (1) skyscapes (21) smoothies (1) snacks (51) soup (13) Sriracha Rooster sauce (6) summertime (8) sweets (41) thanks (26) the world (19) theatre (2) therapy (41) thoughts (2) tomorrowland (1) travels (54) vegetables (4) video (4) vintage (1) watercolor (1) weddings (1) whining (6) winter (10) wishlist (3) wood painting (7) words (40) writing (3)