Translate

Follow by Email

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Year of Magical Reading Continues



With only 100 pages remaining in the last of my current to-reads (meaning 2 subway rides and a pre-schluff time slot ought to take care of the job), I'm gearing up to begin one or two of these guys over the weekend. I had put the Primo Levi book on the back burner since at least half of my work week has been devoted to researching Eastern Europe circa-1944. And so... I balanced it all out with a more opposite leisurely reading selection. I have a couple of other books on my wishlist (The Notebook, The Proof, The Third Lie: Three Novels by Agota Kristof is definitely on high priority). Another thing on my wishlist is to read from this bathtub:




I am "secret"ing (as in willing into fruition) that bathroom will become mine in the very near future, along with its matching studio, of course.

2 comments:

  1. Mayalen VerásteguiMay 21, 2010 at 11:04 AM

    OMG! I absolutely love the bathroom! I imagine it overlooks the beach, a big garden or a central-patio fountain. It has to.
    I just found out I can leave my name here (ups).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The door leads to a balcony! I want to lay in the tub now, pero no, aqui estoy leyendo el mismo libro para la tercer ves en la oficina... Pero afortunadamente con croissant de frambuesa :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an LA transplant now living in Brooklyn. I develop film projects by day, write at night, and have a dangerous predilection for vintage Robinson Golluber scarves- this blog serves as a tiny window to everything else I do when I'm not satisfying those first three passions. I'm trying to blog more and tweet less @annabelleqv. What about you?

Labels

aa dialogues (8) accessories (4) animals (13) architecture (2) arizona (4) artsy fartsy (17) audiologues (1) autotopia (1) blueb's house (12) books (99) breakfast (8) brunch (13) cake (1) cheese (7) chicken (3) chocolate (20) clothes (12) coffee (18) collage (11) colors (20) comfort food (10) crafts (7) cutouts (1) dance (1) decor (5) design (5) dessert (22) dinnertime (48) disneyland (1) drawing (7) dreams (1) drinks (26) etiquette (1) events (2) films (48) friends (13) fruit (1) fun (3) furniture (1) gifts (1) guests (3) health (5) history (10) holidays (21) humor (36) ideas (29) illustrations (5) inspiration (86) invasion of privacy (1) junk food (3) leftovers (3) los ángeles (1) lunchtime (24) matterhorn (1) mexico (9) michael jackson (3) mood (1) moodvies (14) museums (2) music (123) musicals (1) nature (31) nostalgia (40) notebook of patterns (24) notes (8) noteworthy (55) opera (2) paintings (19) pastas (1) pastries (4) patterns (12) photography (18) picnics (3) plants (16) plays (2) poems (12) politics (2) ramblepants (1) recipes (1) restaurants (2) salad (4) salads (2) science (1) scraps (1) sculpture (2) seafood (4) shakes (1) shopping (8) sketching (1) skyscapes (21) smoothies (1) snacks (51) soup (13) Sriracha Rooster sauce (6) summertime (8) sweets (41) thanks (26) the world (19) theatre (2) therapy (41) thoughts (2) tomorrowland (1) travels (54) vegetables (4) video (4) vintage (1) watercolor (1) weddings (1) whining (6) winter (10) wishlist (3) wood painting (7) words (40) writing (3)