Translate

Follow by Email

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Think I Accidentally Made A Type of Tuna Casserole?

I made myself some tuna from the can with olive oil, tomatoes, blue cheese (I know but it is good, promise) lemon, garlic, lemon juice and parsley for lunchtime tomorrow and had a hard time deciding on something quick to make for dinner since I spent most of my time doing that and roasting some peppers that I am marinating overnight for a dip. I figured I'd just make pasta since it's fast and I had some cheese left I wanted to get rid of. Once the spinach penne got to boiling, I realized I didn't have much to put in this pasta, and time was running out, so I cut up another tomato and drizzled olive oil on the pieces, along with dill, salt and pepper.

I had so much tuna at this point I decided to just bake some with the pasta. I arranged the boiled pasta on top of my seasoned tomatoes, tiny bit of garlic and oil, tossed it around and added the tuna to it. I covered it with parmesan cheese although when I took it out it wasn't cheesy enough, so I added more. I sealed the deal with some capers. I had been eating so much tuna along the way though that I only had about 4 bites of it before it entered the fridge as a leftover. I guess I now have the option of baked tuna or fresh tuna salad for lunch tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an LA transplant now living in Brooklyn. I develop film projects by day, write at night, and have a dangerous predilection for vintage Robinson Golluber scarves- this blog serves as a tiny window to everything else I do when I'm not satisfying those first three passions. I'm trying to blog more and tweet less @annabelleqv. What about you?

Labels

aa dialogues (8) accessories (4) animals (13) architecture (2) arizona (4) artsy fartsy (17) audiologues (1) autotopia (1) blueb's house (12) books (99) breakfast (8) brunch (13) cake (1) cheese (7) chicken (3) chocolate (20) clothes (12) coffee (18) collage (11) colors (20) comfort food (10) crafts (7) cutouts (1) dance (1) decor (5) design (5) dessert (22) dinnertime (48) disneyland (1) drawing (7) dreams (1) drinks (26) etiquette (1) events (2) films (48) friends (13) fruit (1) fun (3) furniture (1) gifts (1) guests (3) health (5) history (10) holidays (21) humor (36) ideas (29) illustrations (5) inspiration (86) invasion of privacy (1) junk food (3) leftovers (3) los ángeles (1) lunchtime (24) matterhorn (1) mexico (9) michael jackson (3) mood (1) moodvies (14) museums (2) music (123) musicals (1) nature (31) nostalgia (40) notebook of patterns (24) notes (8) noteworthy (55) opera (2) paintings (19) pastas (1) pastries (4) patterns (12) photography (18) picnics (3) plants (16) plays (2) poems (12) politics (2) ramblepants (1) recipes (1) restaurants (2) salad (4) salads (2) science (1) scraps (1) sculpture (2) seafood (4) shakes (1) shopping (8) sketching (1) skyscapes (21) smoothies (1) snacks (51) soup (13) Sriracha Rooster sauce (6) summertime (8) sweets (41) thanks (26) the world (19) theatre (2) therapy (41) thoughts (2) tomorrowland (1) travels (54) vegetables (4) video (4) vintage (1) watercolor (1) weddings (1) whining (6) winter (10) wishlist (3) wood painting (7) words (40) writing (3)