Translate

Follow by Email

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolution



Hecho/visto was born out of the prevalent crisis that is unemployment. Yet incidentally (gracias a Dios), shortly after I began this blog, I got hired at a splendid production company. I am undoubtedly grateful for having a job now, especially since I recognize the luxury of getting compensated for work you enjoy. However, I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss late nights of gluing mini-collages together, working on my own writing or drawing in my pattern book, things I haven't had made the time to practice.

Looking back at the last month, the thing that was mostly hecho on here was a lot of food! Not that I, or my stomach, regret having visto'd it, but recent photos revealed a shifting balance in my free time. These discoveries are a lot easier when your life flashes before you in blog form :) And so for 2010, I will try harder to rev up my artistic output, even if in small doses. I am hoping that declaring this resolution to a blog post, and having it look me straight in the face in point 11 Courier font, I am more likely to stick to it!


HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an LA transplant now living in Brooklyn. I develop film projects by day, write at night, and have a dangerous predilection for vintage Robinson Golluber scarves- this blog serves as a tiny window to everything else I do when I'm not satisfying those first three passions. I'm trying to blog more and tweet less @annabelleqv. What about you?

Labels

aa dialogues (8) accessories (4) animals (13) architecture (2) arizona (4) artsy fartsy (17) audiologues (1) autotopia (1) blueb's house (12) books (99) breakfast (8) brunch (13) cake (1) cheese (7) chicken (3) chocolate (20) clothes (12) coffee (18) collage (11) colors (20) comfort food (10) crafts (7) cutouts (1) dance (1) decor (5) design (5) dessert (22) dinnertime (48) disneyland (1) drawing (7) dreams (1) drinks (26) etiquette (1) events (2) films (48) friends (13) fruit (1) fun (3) furniture (1) gifts (1) guests (3) health (5) history (10) holidays (21) humor (36) ideas (29) illustrations (5) inspiration (86) invasion of privacy (1) junk food (3) leftovers (3) los ángeles (1) lunchtime (24) matterhorn (1) mexico (9) michael jackson (3) mood (1) moodvies (14) museums (2) music (123) musicals (1) nature (31) nostalgia (40) notebook of patterns (24) notes (8) noteworthy (55) opera (2) paintings (19) pastas (1) pastries (4) patterns (12) photography (18) picnics (3) plants (16) plays (2) poems (12) politics (2) ramblepants (1) recipes (1) restaurants (2) salad (4) salads (2) science (1) scraps (1) sculpture (2) seafood (4) shakes (1) shopping (8) sketching (1) skyscapes (21) smoothies (1) snacks (51) soup (13) Sriracha Rooster sauce (6) summertime (8) sweets (41) thanks (26) the world (19) theatre (2) therapy (41) thoughts (2) tomorrowland (1) travels (54) vegetables (4) video (4) vintage (1) watercolor (1) weddings (1) whining (6) winter (10) wishlist (3) wood painting (7) words (40) writing (3)