Translate

Follow by Email

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cruising To Connecticut With Karolina or Marley & Us...
(Eh, I'll go with the first title)

I'm not a big animal fan *dodging dozens of projectiles*... Well, I don't not like animals. I've never been cruel to one, I am simply not one to stop everything I am doing or break out into baby talk if I see an adorable dog on the street, for example. I also appreciate my friends' pets tremendously, like this gorgeous Irish Setter, Marley, below.

With all of my loved ones far and away, I am fortunate enough to spend my Thanksgiving with my blueberry, Karolina, and her family in Connecticut. We drove up yesterday evening on a dim, foggy road with a mood-setting night-drive soundtrack to match. Today, we took Marley for a walk along the beach, collected some rocks (I chose the 3 white ones for her and she picked the egg-like rock and peach colored one for me) and had some coffee tawk with her younger brother about horror movies (a follow up convo after all watching House of the Devil last night).

Happy Thanksgiving!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an LA transplant now living in Brooklyn. I develop film projects by day, write at night, and have a dangerous predilection for vintage Robinson Golluber scarves- this blog serves as a tiny window to everything else I do when I'm not satisfying those first three passions. I'm trying to blog more and tweet less @annabelleqv. What about you?

Labels

aa dialogues (8) accessories (4) animals (13) architecture (2) arizona (4) artsy fartsy (17) audiologues (1) autotopia (1) blueb's house (12) books (99) breakfast (8) brunch (13) cake (1) cheese (7) chicken (3) chocolate (20) clothes (12) coffee (18) collage (11) colors (20) comfort food (10) crafts (7) cutouts (1) dance (1) decor (5) design (5) dessert (22) dinnertime (48) disneyland (1) drawing (7) dreams (1) drinks (26) etiquette (1) events (2) films (48) friends (13) fruit (1) fun (3) furniture (1) gifts (1) guests (3) health (5) history (10) holidays (21) humor (36) ideas (29) illustrations (5) inspiration (86) invasion of privacy (1) junk food (3) leftovers (3) los ángeles (1) lunchtime (24) matterhorn (1) mexico (9) michael jackson (3) mood (1) moodvies (14) museums (2) music (123) musicals (1) nature (31) nostalgia (40) notebook of patterns (24) notes (8) noteworthy (55) opera (2) paintings (19) pastas (1) pastries (4) patterns (12) photography (18) picnics (3) plants (16) plays (2) poems (12) politics (2) ramblepants (1) recipes (1) restaurants (2) salad (4) salads (2) science (1) scraps (1) sculpture (2) seafood (4) shakes (1) shopping (8) sketching (1) skyscapes (21) smoothies (1) snacks (51) soup (13) Sriracha Rooster sauce (6) summertime (8) sweets (41) thanks (26) the world (19) theatre (2) therapy (41) thoughts (2) tomorrowland (1) travels (54) vegetables (4) video (4) vintage (1) watercolor (1) weddings (1) whining (6) winter (10) wishlist (3) wood painting (7) words (40) writing (3)