Translate

Follow by Email

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Coulda Been A Contenda...

Didja see my new header? I am trying things out here. I can't figure out if I like this or not. It reminds me of a bad Tuscan restaurant logo. It could also pass for the font of a lousy Diane Lane romantic comedy. Perhaps it just seems like I'm trying to be sexy, all I gotta add is the red lipstick kiss mark... Or maybe the font for a Lane Bryant or New York & Co. type of store. Never heard of those? Then you probably have not been to a shopping mall before (think mom jeans store that has had the same designers for the last 20 years). Perhaps you have an aunt who wears outfits that look like she's been keeping them since the 80s, and when you comment on her loud ensemble, she reveals that she in fact "purchased it a couple of days ago". She probably got it at one of those two stores. Back to the header, the only thing compelling me to keep it is that it is my handwriting... I'll keep tinkering with it.

Other contenders:





1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an LA transplant now living in Brooklyn. I develop film projects by day, write at night, and have a dangerous predilection for vintage Robinson Golluber scarves- this blog serves as a tiny window to everything else I do when I'm not satisfying those first three passions. I'm trying to blog more and tweet less @annabelleqv. What about you?

Labels

aa dialogues (8) accessories (4) animals (13) architecture (2) arizona (4) artsy fartsy (17) audiologues (1) autotopia (1) blueb's house (12) books (99) breakfast (8) brunch (13) cake (1) cheese (7) chicken (3) chocolate (20) clothes (12) coffee (18) collage (11) colors (20) comfort food (10) crafts (7) cutouts (1) dance (1) decor (5) design (5) dessert (22) dinnertime (48) disneyland (1) drawing (7) dreams (1) drinks (26) etiquette (1) events (2) films (48) friends (13) fruit (1) fun (3) furniture (1) gifts (1) guests (3) health (5) history (10) holidays (21) humor (36) ideas (29) illustrations (5) inspiration (86) invasion of privacy (1) junk food (3) leftovers (3) los ángeles (1) lunchtime (24) matterhorn (1) mexico (9) michael jackson (3) mood (1) moodvies (14) museums (2) music (123) musicals (1) nature (31) nostalgia (40) notebook of patterns (24) notes (8) noteworthy (55) opera (2) paintings (19) pastas (1) pastries (4) patterns (12) photography (18) picnics (3) plants (16) plays (2) poems (12) politics (2) ramblepants (1) recipes (1) restaurants (2) salad (4) salads (2) science (1) scraps (1) sculpture (2) seafood (4) shakes (1) shopping (8) sketching (1) skyscapes (21) smoothies (1) snacks (51) soup (13) Sriracha Rooster sauce (6) summertime (8) sweets (41) thanks (26) the world (19) theatre (2) therapy (41) thoughts (2) tomorrowland (1) travels (54) vegetables (4) video (4) vintage (1) watercolor (1) weddings (1) whining (6) winter (10) wishlist (3) wood painting (7) words (40) writing (3)